Thursday, February 18, 2016

Plumbing Day 2

Plumbing Day 2

They finished up most of the plumbing today. They have all of the septic pipe ran and they have the PEX pipe ran up to where the vanities, toilets, and bathtubs will be. It looks like they ran PEX throughout the house, which confused me a little bit because when I asked to use PEX they told me it was an $800 upgrade which I did not want to pay for... Anyways, they also plumbed in the bathroom in the basement and set the crock for the basement plumbing.

They will be insulating all of the exterior walls and pouring the basement floor tomorrow. The plan is to start dry walling next week. I will be running my Ethernet and putting up my insulation in the garage before they start dry walling next week.

Here are the pictures of the plumbing that happened in Day 2

Plumbing going upstairs for bathroom

Plumbing in Foyer for upstairs bathroom

Plumbing for the Master Bathroom Double Vanity

Toilet Plumbing

Water Line for fridgerator


Water/Plumbing for Washer

Back side of the sub which has been set in place

Plumbing for upstairs Vanity

Plumbing for main sewage line

Another pic of the sewage line in the basement

Plumbing for the future bathroom in the basement

Sump Pump with Plumbing

1 comment: