Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Insulation and Basement Floor Complete!

Insulation and Basement Floor Complete!

Sorry I have gotten a bit behind, I have been going straight to the house after work insulating the garage and running Ethernet cable throughout the house every day. I am going to catch up on what has happened since last Thursday and today.

Thursday the Insulation contractors came over to the house and completely insulated the entire garage except for the basement insulation which is the home owner’s responsibility. Although at this point I have gone ahead and insulated the Garage myself which wasn't too bad and can be done easily if you are willing to take the time and hang all of the insulation yourself, I think it ended up taking me about 3-4 hours and I did everything by myself which is why it took me so long... if I had another person I probably could have knocked this out in an hour or two at max.

They also poured the basement floor and when I got home from work they were still working on the finish of the floor. It's kind of hard to see because i wasnt able to walk on the floor yet, but the concrete looks really good and they are sloping to the sump pump pit which is nice.

Here are some of the pictures i had

Garage Insulation


Kitchen Insulation


MBR Wall Insulation

MBR Ceiling Insulation

Kids Room Insulation

Above Great room Insulation


Basement Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment